Running On Faith 3K Foot Race
Registration is free, and all participants need to register this year! Click HERE to register! A free t-shirt will be given to all participants who register.
Running On Faith, our BCS 3K foot race fundraiser, will be held on Sunday, September 9, in conjunction with the annual RAM Family school year kick off picnic. Everyone is welcome to participate – parents, students, family and friends are all welcome! Pledges count toward the $495 fundraising fee, are tax-deductible, and can be made online on the Sponsor-A-Jogger link on the right of this page.
Registration is required of all participants. Registration is free, and all registered participants will receive a free t-shirt. On-line registration will be available through Friday, September 7, at 5:00pm, at the link above or to the right. Packet Pick Up will be on Saturday, September 8, from 10:00-3:00 at Billings Central Catholic High School. Packets can also be picked up at Rose Park on the day of the race from 10:00-12:00. Race day registration will be available from 10:00am to 12:00pm at the Rose Park Pavilion, but online registration is appreciated! The race begins at 1:00 under the green and white balloon arch next to the Rose Park Pavilion. Students can find their teachers at the starting line. Teachers will be holding signs to indicate where each class will line up. Awards will be presented following the race at approximately 2:30.
The race course winds around Saint Francis Catholic School and through Rose Park. Water stations will be available along the route for the participants. The finish line is in Rose Park at the same place as the starting line. The free RAM Family Picnic begins at 1:30, and spirit wear, Central Club family activity passes, Scrip, and Roundtable and Turn the Table tickets will be available for purchase throughout the afternoon. Awards will be presented following the race at approximately 2:30. To sponsor a jogger online or download a pledge sheet, click the links at the right.
RUNNING ON FAITH 3K RACE INFORMATION
- Start time is 1:00 on Sunday, September 9, under the green and white balloon arch next to the pavilion at Rose Park
- Every participant must register
- Registration is free
- Every participant who registers gets a free ROF t-shirt
- Parents, students, family and friends are all welcome to participate
- Packet Pick Up is Saturday from 10:00-3:00 at Billings Central Catholic High School
- Packets include t-shirt, bib number and pins, and other assorted fun stuff
- Packets may also be picked up at Rose Park from 10:00-12:00 on race day
- Online registration closes at 5:00pm on Friday, September 7
- Race day registration is available from 10:00-12:00 at Rose Park, but online registration makes life much easier for race organizers on race day and is much appreciated!
- The race begins and ends under the green and white balloon arch next to the pavilion at Rose Park
- Teachers will be holding grade level signs at the start to indicate where each class will line up if students would like to run with their classmates
- Awards for the top three female and male participants for PK and younger and each grade level K-8, and the top five male and female finishers for high school students and adults, will be presented following the race at approximately 2:30
- Participants who do not register are welcome to run, but will not receive an official time or a t-shirt
- The free RAM Family Picnic begins at 1:30, and spirit wear, Central Club family activity passes, Scrip, and Roundtable and Turn the Table tickets will be available for sale throughout the afternoon
RUNNING ON FAITH PLEDGE/FUNDRAISING INFORMATION
- Every family has a $495 annual fundraising fee
- Running On Faith pledges can be made by cash, check, or online
- To earn fundraising dollars from ROF, students can begin collecting pledges anytime preceding the race
- Supporters can donate online by clicking the Sponsor-A-Jogger link at https://billingscatholicschools.org/parents/jog-a-thon-general/sponsor-a-jogger/
- Pledge sheets can be printed by clicking the Pledge Sheet Link at https://billingscatholicschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PledgeSheet.pdf
- ROF pledges are tax deductible for the donor
- Pledges are due to the school office by the 4th Monday in September
- Preschool students are welcome to participate in Running On Faith fundraising, but do not have a fundraising requirement and are not required to participate
- The fundraising fee can be raised through participation in Running on Faith, Scrip, paying the fee, or any combination of the three
- Every dollar earned over the $495 results in a 50% tuition credit to the family
- To find out a family’s fundraising total at any point during the year, call 406.252.0997
The goal of Running On Faith is 100% participation by every student enrolled in BCS, whether by participating, soliciting pledges, or volunteering. Running On Faith and the RAM Family picnic events are a great way to kick-off the school year and share a fun afternoon with our Billings Catholic Schools community. For more information, call 406.867.8043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.