Running On Faith 3K Foot Race
Running On Faith is just around the corner! All participants need to register by clicking HERE! A free t-shirt will be given to all participants who register.
RUNNING ON FAITH 3K RACE INFORMATION
- Start time is 1:00 on Sunday, September 8, under the green and white arch next to the pavilion at Rose Park
- Every participant must register REGISTER HERE
- Registration is free
- Every participant who registers gets a free ROF t-shirt
- Parents, students, family and friends are all welcome to participate
- Packet Pick Up is Saturday, September 7, from 10:00-3:00 at Billings Central Catholic High School
- Packets include t-shirt, bib number and pins, and other assorted fun stuff
- Packets may also be picked up at Rose Park from 10:00-12:00 on race day
- Online registration closes at 5:00pm on Friday, September 6
- Race day registration is available from 10:00-12:00 at Rose Park, but online registration makes life much easier for race organizers and is much appreciated!
- The race begins and ends under the green and white arch next to the pavilion at Rose Park
- Teachers will be holding grade level signs at the start to indicate where each class will line up if students would like to run with their classmates
- The race course winds around Saint Francis Catholic School and through Rose Park. Water stations will be available along the route for the participants.
- Awards for the top three female and male participants for PK and younger and each grade level K-8, and the top five male and female finishers for high school students and adults, will be presented following the race at approximately 2:30
- Participants who do not register are welcome to run, but will not receive an official time or a t-shirt
- The free RAM Family Picnic begins at 1:30, and spirit wear, Central Club family activity passes, Scrip, and Roundtable and Turn the Table tickets will be available for sale throughout the afternoon
RUNNING ON FAITH PLEDGE/FUNDRAISING INFORMATION
- Every family has a $495 annual fundraising fee
- Running On Faith pledges can be made by cash, check, or online
- To earn fundraising dollars from ROF, students can begin collecting pledges anytime preceding the race
- Supporters can donate online by clicking Sponsor-A-Jogger
- Pledge sheets can be printed by clicking ROF Pledge Sheet
- ROF pledges are tax deductible for the donor
- Pledges are due to the school office by the 4th Monday in September
- Preschool students are welcome to participate in Running On Faith fundraising, but do not have a fundraising requirement and are not required to participate
- The fundraising fee can be raised through participation in Running on Faith, Scrip, paying the fee, or any combination of the three
- Every dollar earned over the $495 results in a 50% tuition credit to the family
- To find out a family’s fundraising total at any point during the year, call 406.252.0997
The goal of Running On Faith is 100% participation by every student enrolled in BCS, whether by participating, soliciting pledges, or volunteering. Running On Faith and the RAM Family picnic events are a great way to kick-off the school year and share a fun afternoon with our Billings Catholic Schools community. For more information, call 406.867.8043 or email email@example.com.