Thank you for your interest in On Line Scrip shopping! Families with On Line shopping accounts typically earn 45% more with Scrip due to ease of the last-minute shopping options. Below are the steps to set up your account. Please contact us if you have any questions or refer to the Scrip help videos at www.shopwithscrip.com, (select Support at the top of the page, then Videos along the left side of the page, then Family Ordering).
Scrip Account Setup
1. Log on to www.shopwithscrip.com and select the grey Register capsule at the top right.
2. Choose Join A Scrip Program, the enrollment code is L148613F116L8
3. Enter a username, basic account information and security information. It is best to choose an email that you can easily access from a smart phone.
You will now be linked to the Billings Catholic School Scrip page when you Sign In.
1. Log on to www.shopwithscrip.com and select the gray Sign In capsule at the top right.
2. Enter your Username and Password
3. Select Dashboard from the upper right
4. Scroll down page, under Family Functions select Payment Types in small blue type on the middle of the screen. Either choose the new instant bank link option or the standard manual entry of account number.
5. To Manually Enter your Banking info:
a. Enter your checking or savings account # and bank routing information.
b. In a few days you will see Great Lakes Scrip deposit two small amounts into your checking to ensure the account is active. (ie $0.04 and $0.07) You will need to write these down.
c. Go back into http://www.shopwithscrip.com and enter these two values. You will select a personal PIN for security and then you are ready to begin shopping!
6. You will always have the option to pay by check at the Scrip Office or use your Bank Account account at checkout. The Bank Account option allows you to order eCards and Reload cards in only a few minutes, even on the weekends.
7. The RaiseRight App allows for fast eCard purchases and Reloads on your smartphone. The login info is the same and any purchases made here will also be displayed on the www.shopwithscrip.com page.
The Scrip Office